Mental fitness| We are living in fear of trying. Fear of failing and fear of not being excepted. These things are causing us a great deal of mental harm and stress. Think about it!
Old School Labs product line http://amzn.to/1QEBWf4
15% off order use "radarosl"
Mental Fitness playlist https://tinyurl.com/kbp3owc
Mental Fitness Mondays https://tinyurl.com/kmcyxkk
Dangers and Benefits of.... https://tinyurl.com/lvruxd5
Smoothie recipes https://tinyurl.com/kmt8wpn
The Journey https://tinyurl.com/l22j2yg
Nutribullet & Nutri Ninja Reviews https://tinyurl.com/kakazhx
Gods of Iron 2015 https://tinyurl.com/lhamk7u
Gods of Iron 2014 https://tinyurl.com/lkmlfl7
Mental Fitness – I Am A Hater Because I’m Living in Fear and I’m Afraid To Try : Most of us are living a life of fear and that fear makes us not act, that fear makes us not chase our goals, chase our dreams, and makes us not do more. It makes us do nothing, whether it’s fear of, I’m afraid to fail, I’m afraid to try, I’m afraid what somebody else might think, I’m afraid of doing something that’s outside of the norm, because I don’t want people to judge me. I don’t have the confidence so I’m just going to sit here and not do anything and then internally beat myself up, and although I have done it time after time after time after time, I did not learn. I did not say okay, I did it all these other times and it did not work and I’m miserable because of it so I’m going to stand up and I’m going to go for it, no matter what. We don’t do that, not enough of us. We don’t do it often enough. I personally, growing up, did not act on a lot of things that I was good at, I thought I would succeed at, and just things that I wanted to do for different reasons. I didn’t have the confidence; nobody was encouraging me, all these different things. And as I grew up it bothered me because there were so many things I could have done. I could have gone after, I could have at least tried. And personally, I grew up, I processed these things, I didn’t let it beat me up anymore but I said to myself, you know what, there’s no real reason for me not to make changes and go after the things that I want now. There’s nothing holding me back. There are no excuses. If I don’t accomplish something, if I don’t go for something, it’s on me. And if it doesn’t make me feel good, if it didn’t make me feel good before, I’m going to not do it again so it doesn’t matter what it is if I want to do something I am going to go for it, if I fail, then I fail. I personally rather fail that something than not try at all. There are far too many of us that are afraid to try because we are afraid to fail. You only learn when you fail. It only makes you better. You make adjustments, you make changes and you do things differently. And you keep going and going until you make it. That’s what successful people do. The losers just sit around and make excuses why they can’t do something and then complain and then also hate on other people and critique and break apart other people who are doing. Mind you, I didn’t say the people who are doing it, I mean, the people who did it. And the people that are successful. Yeah, we definitely break down those people and look for issues, look for ways, to break things down. But even worse, we break down other people that we see who are just trying. They have the balls to actually do, to actually go for it. We sit on YouTube and we critique people. People who comment on YouTube, and I’m just using YouTube as an example because most of us who create content can relate, people who don’t even have an avatar picture, they will break you down. They will criticize everything you are doing but they are not doing anything. They won’t even put up a picture to show who they are. That shows you their lack of confidence in themselves. Can we feed into it? Most of us, we are those people we are not acting but we are criticizing somebody else and it’s all out of fear. Those things we internalize and we put those fears on our kids. We push those fears on our friends and our family. We don’t usually encourage people when they say they want to do something. A friend of yours says, oh, I want to try out for an NBA team. The first thing you are going to say is, yo, you aren’t good enough.You aren’t going to make t. You bug it. Instead of saying, yo, you know what, I think you should go for it because I will salute you just for having the heart to try it. Why don’t we say that? Why don’t we do that? Why don’t we think like that? A lot of time people won’t congratulate you or salute when you are trying to accomplish something because it puts them in a position where it reflects on them because when they see you trying to do something it reminds them what they are not doing and what they haven’t accomplished. So subconsciously they don’t want to see you succeed because of that. That’s where a lot of the hate comes from.
think about it emote I AM A HATER BECAUSE I'M LIVING IN FEAR AND I'M AFRAID TO TRY | MENTAL FITNESS | |
| 233 Likes | 233 Dislikes |
| 3,486 views views | 84.7K followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 21 May 2017 |
Related keywords
health insurance,think about it gif,healthy fats,black seed oil for psoriasis reviews,bodybuilding quotes,on the radar hoops schedule,words of wisdom meaning,bodybuilding motivation,healthy lunch ideas,on the radar definition,on the radar urban dictionary,healthy food,fitness pal,bodybuilding exercise,on the radar podcast,veggie bullet vs food processor,on the radar song,mental fitness book,on the radar or under the radar,healthy fast food,mental fitness tips,nutribullet ニュートリブレッド,http://healthcare.gov,mental fitness wikipedia,healthy paws,black seed oil weight loss,reviewsnap,black seed oil amazon,reviews google,bodybuilding forum,nutribullet review,reviews for ready or not,mental fitness quotes,fitness your way,black seed oil benefits for men,think about it lyrics,bodybuilding wallpaper,reviews angel has fallen,reviews of king kong on broadway,fitness 19,fitness quotes,nutribullet japan,reviews for lion king,bodybuilding bangladesh,think about it chords,on the radar hoops breakout camp,think about it gmbh,words of wisdom funny,on the radar atlanta invitational,fitness near me,nutribullet 900,black seed oil reviews,health department,think about it preklad,nutribullet australia,mental fitness app,on the radar super 6 showcase,bodybuilding tips,reviews of oklahoma on broadway,black seed oil uses,fitness models,nutribullet blender,bodybuilding uk,fitness evolution,black seed oil for acne,veggie bullet customer service,mental fitness & wellness,think about it close your eyes dream about it,words of wisdom quotes,mental fitness certificate format,veggie bullet blades canada,reviews of noom,reviews of lover,words of wisdom dennis brown,on the radar csis,fitness tracker,words of wisdom chris chang,bodybuilding bd,fitness equipment,veggie bullet shredder blade,healthy chicken recipes,veggie bullet accessories,nutribullet recipes,reviews on shein,fitness connection,fitness sf,black seed oil for hiv,words of wisdom lyrics,reviews for aladdin,nutribullet magic bullet,words of wisdom lyrics 2pac,mental fitness ute lawrence,think about it synonym,think about it hunnah,reviews rocketman,think about it callum spencer,think about it every time i think about it,healthy meals,veggie bullet blender cup,black seed oil detox symptoms,fitness factory,black seed oil capsules,nutribullet rx,think about it mel c,words of wisdom synonym,black seed oil uk,bodybuilding poses,reviews of euphoria,veggie bullet replacement parts,words of wisdom dragon quest 3,http://www.mental-fitness-challenge.com,black seed oil for hair,mental fitness autoavaliação,veggie bullet blades,fitness singles,on the radar elite 32,mental fitness bogota,on the radar baseball,veggie bullet recipes,words of wisdom jinjer lyrics,health equity,on the radar atlanta,on the radar meaning,mental fitness 21st century learning inc,nutribullet cups,black seed oil healthy options,mental fitness definition,bodybuilding gym,reviews of blinded by the light,reviews moulin rouge broadway,nutribullet 600,think about it maybe xo baby,words of wisdom love,black seed oil walmart,mental fitness journal,think about it meme generator,bodybuilding supplement,nutribullet costco,black seed oil near me,nutribullet pro,bodybuilding movies,reviews of yesterday,nutribullet 日本,healthiest fast food,veggie bullet manual,nutribullet ミキサー,words of wisdom significado,fitness classes near me,nutribullet target,fitness 19 hours,veggie bullet canada,veggie bullet walmart,words of wisdom 2pac,nutribullet 口コミ,black seed oil for face,think about it mp3,reviews of tootsie on broadway,nutribullet 使い方,veggie bullet blender kit,bodybuilding steroids,on the radar legging,think about it песня,words of wisdom funny one liners,veggie bullet costco,fitness centers near me,black seed oil gnc,veggie bullet blender attachment,mental fitness test,words of wisdom christopher cross lyrics,bodybuilding routine,fitness 1440,think about it emote lol,think about it song,on the radar hoops camp,healthpartners,black seed oil for cancer,healthy snacks,on the radar tournament,reviews on spirit airlines,healthy recipes,bodybuilding meal plan,black seed oil philippines,bodybuilding logo,healthy food near me,mental fitness exercises,veggie bullet tsc,nutribullet balance,words of wisdom sayings,veggie bullet spiralizer,nutribullet amazon,on the radar idiom,fitness center,on the radar michigan,healthfirst,fitness watch,healthy dinner ideas,think about it dennis lloyd lyrics,think about it dennis lloyd,bodybuilding protein,reviews on iphone xr,mental fitness and wellness bogota,on the radar synonym,words of wisdom bloodstained,words of wisdom jinjer,mental fitness training,bodybuilding diet,black seed oil dosage,veggie bullet amazon,words of wisdom images,fitness blender,healthy breakfast,veggie bullet review,healthy breakfast ideas,mental fitness ute,words of wisdom daisaku ikeda,bodybuilding video,veggie bullet ribbon blade,reviews of toy story 4,mental fitness meaning,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét